- Achieve 30% greenhouse gas reduction by 2025 across the Columbia University Medical Center campus.
- Select energy efficient equipment for on-going construction and build-out projects across the campus.
- Automate all CUMC-owned buildings with a building management system, allowing for increased controls of mechanical and electrical systems and improved tenant comfort
- Build all new buildings or multi-floor construction projects to LEED Silver level or better.
- Create mechanisms for students, faculty, and staff to actively learn about and participate in energy efficiency and sustainability efforts across the campus.