What type of compliance issues are reportable?

All types of compliance issues are reportable. The University maintains a 24/7 anonymous Compliance Hotline for the reporting of concerns of any kind stemming from possible noncompliance with federal, state, or local laws or regulations, University policies, errors or irregularities in Columbia's financial accounting practices or policies. The Facilities Compliance Office may be contacted directly should there be a compliance issue specific to a CUMC building/facility.


To whom do I report construction and renovation project concern?

You may contact Capital Project Management directly or call the Facilities Compliance Office to report a project concern including unacceptable contractor practices or behaviors observed.


Where can I find information about the hazards in the CUMC facility where I work?

The EH&S website is the best resource for information on hazardous materials present on the campus.


Will someone from Facilities Compliance come and inspect my work area if I need them to?

Yes, a Compliance Manager is available to assist any department should there be questions or concerns about compliance with regulations.

Need Help? Contact Facilities Management

212-305-Help (4357), select 'Option 3'
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All other times, call Public Safety at
305-8100 for routine matters or
305-7979 for an on-campus emergency.

  • banner_contactus
  • banner_faqs
  • banner_usefulLinks

Facilities Operations

650 West 168th Street
Black Building, Room B-02
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-305-4357 (Option 3)
Fax: (212) 305-1026

Parking Office

650 West 168th Street
Black Building
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-305-4357 (Option 7)
Fax: 212-305-1026

Columbia University
School of Nursing

Housing Services

50 Haven Avenue
Bard Hall, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-304-7000
or 212-305-4357 (Option 2)


Vagelos Education Center

Service excellence through innovation, value, communication and quality.