We welcome your interest in admission to the Medical School for International Health. Please read the following directions and general information before submitting your completed application materials to the Admissions Office. When completing your application, you should note the following:
• Applications for the entering class of 2015 are now being accepted. Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We do not have a deadline. However, it is to your advantage to submit your application with transcripts, test scores, and recommendations as promptly as possible. All application materials should be sent to the NY Admissions office:
Medical School for International Health
Columbia University Medical Center
630 West 168th Street, Suite 1501
New York, NY 10032
• Please have your transcript(s), letters of recommendation, and medical college admissions test (MCAT) scores mailed to us at the address above as soon as possible. You may submit materials ahead of your application. To retrieve your sixteen- digit alphanumeric code for MCAT verification, please go to aamc.org/mcat, log in, and find the option to “print an official copy of my MCAT scores.”
• We can accept digital versions of transcripts or letters of recommendation submitted through a third-party such as Interfolio.
• Make sure you calculate your GPA and Science GPA and enter it on page two.
• We do not accept the AMCAS application. Do not enclose all or parts of your AMCAS application as a substitute for this application. Click here to download the application for 2015: Updated 2015 MSIH application Applications can be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the link above.
• After completing the application, please mail a check or money order for $95.00 (U.S.) drawn on a U.S. bank or branch, payable to AABGU or American Associates, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. We cannot process credit card payments and we cannot receive money orders by wire; money orders must mailed as a hard copy. Canadian applicants can have a money order issued from a number of banks in Canada that have affiliations with US banks.
• We will provide names and email addresses of MSIH alumni and/or students to applicants who have been offered admission. After acceptance to the Medical School for International Health, students may participate in conference calls so they (and family members) can speak with enrolled students and staff.
• If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident, please note that Ben-Gurion University Medical School is approved by the U.S. Department of Education for participation in federally funded student loan programs.
• For questions about your application status please call 212-305-9587 or email email@example.com.