2018 Application Deadline: Please submit all required material by
August 21st 2017.
Columbia uses ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) for Infectious Disease Fellowship applications.
When applying to our program, please review the following instructions and details carefully. These instructions are specific to Columbia–ERAS:
- Fill out all required ERAS application fields.
- Include your social security number.
- Your personal statement should summarize your career goals in infectious diseases and any prior relevant experience.
- Submit a recent photograph to ERAS (optional but preferred).
- Provide ERAS with three or four letters of recommendation: one from your residency program director (required) and
two to three additional letters of support for your application.
- You do not have to submit USMLE transcripts.
Please Note: We can not consider applications from HB-1 Visa holders
Apply to Program