Programs for linear and non-linear least squares fitting
© Copyright 1998, Arthur G. Palmer, III.
The CurveFit program is a general fitting program designed for batch use.
It can be used to fit R1 inversion recovery and R2 CPMG
relaxation data for subsequent use in ModelFree, among other uses. It is available
as a compiled executable for SGI and Linux computers. If you need access to
source code or executables for other computer architectures, please contact
Arthur G. Palmer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
look at the CurveFit manual
- 1.0 Initial version (not public)
- 1.1 Initial public release (12/10/98)
- 1.2 New command line features incorporated (12/28/98)
- 1.21 Gradient for inversion recovery and exponential+offset functions corrected (9/20/99)
- 1.22 Changed convergence criteria to avoid getting trapped in a local minimum at the first iteration (12/19/99)
- 1.23 Added functions for fitting model-free formalism to reduced spectral
density data (8/3/01)
- 1.30 Updated for Linux support (4/26/02)
- 1.40 Updated for Mac PPC and Intel-based computers; support for SGI ended.
download CurveFit for Macintosh Intel computers
CurveFit for Linux computers
Over to the ModelFree page
Over to the Inertia and Diffusion Tensors page
Over to the CPMGfit
Back to the Palmer group home page
Updated 7/17/03 by Arthur G. Palmer (email@example.com)