Faculty and Staff
The Center for Women's Health offers exceptional an exceptional medical staff, board-certified faculty members of Columbia University Medical Center.
- To provide outstanding medical care to women of all ages based on prevention and treatment of unique aspects of women's health and disease
- To develop multidisciplinary approaches and foster collaborative research and communication among researchers, practitioners, policy makers and organizations to address diverse and complex issues that impact on women's health
- To serve as a forum for identification of social, economic, environmental and political considerations influencing women's health
- To facilitate scientific investigation into gender-specific biology crossing the disciplines that impact on women's health
- To develop professional training and educational programs that promote knowledge, understanding and credible scientific efforts in women's health