- Quality of life assessment following pulmonary valve replacement in patients with tetralogy of Fallot and chronic pulmonary regurgitation.
- The role of tricuspid valve surgery in adults with congenital heart disease.
- Outcome of delayed referral to an Adult Congenital Heart Center.
- The relationship between right ventricular function assessed by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and clinical outcomes in patients with a systemic right ventricle.
- Heart rate response as a predictor of pregnancy outcome in women with congenital heart disease.
- Electrophysiologic mechanisms of atrial tachyarrhythmias in patients with tetralogy of Fallot.
- Outcome of valvular pulmonary stenosis in adults.
- Left atrial volume in patients with restrictive ventricular septal defect.
Website designed by the: Web Design Studio Disclaimer