Applications for our residency program are made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Appointments to the first year of residency are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).All applications MUST be complete for an applicant to be considered for our program. This includes all of the following:
- A completed AAMC-NRMP application for residency
- An official copy of your USMLE scores
- An official medical school transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with your performance
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter)
- Personal Statement
Please note that we do not accept hard copies of applications.
A carefully selected pool of applicants will be offered interviews on campus starting in October 2012.
We will be accepting applications via ERAS through January 21, 2013
Should you have any other questions we have not answered on this page regarding the residency application process, you may contact Jennifer Anglin, our Administrative Coordinator for Residency Issues, at email@example.com or contact the Education Office at 212-305-3226.