Applications for our residency program are made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Positions to the first year of residency (regular categorical and categorical Apgar Scholar residencies) are matched through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). All applications MUST be complete for an applicant to be considered for our program.
This includes all of the following:
- A completed AAMC-NRMP application for residency
- An official copy of your USMLE scores
- An official medical school transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with your performance
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter)
- Personal Statement
Please note that we do not accept hard copies of applications.
A carefully selected pool of applicants will be offered interviews on campus starting in October 2016.
We will be accepting applications via ERAS through December 31, 2016
Should you have any other questions we have not answered on this page regarding the residency application process, you may contact Jennifer Cardone, our Administrative Director of Education & Residency Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Education Office at 212-305-3226.