Several researchers from the labs of Dr. Megan Sykes, Dr. Kazuhiko Yamada and Dr. Adam Griesemer will be presenting their exciting discoveries this year, including:
- Dr. Yuichi Ariyoshi, June 3rd, 3:18-3:30p.m, "Newly Revealed Antibody Targets Lead to the Early Loss of Triple Knockout Pig Kidneys in a Pig to Baboon Model";
- Dr. Kazuhiro Takeuchi, June 3rd, 3:06-:318 p.m., "The Role of CD47/SIRPα and CD47/TSP-1 Pathways in Pig-to-Baboon Kidney Transplantation Using hCD47 Transgenic Kidneys";
- Dr. Thomas Pomposelli, June 3rd, 4:30-4:42 p.m., "The Protective Effects of siRNA Conjugated Nanoparticles in Pancreatic Islet Cells after Transplant";
- Dr. Hisashi Sahara, June 4th, 5:30-5:42 p.m. with "Effect of Static Subnormothermic Preservation of Extended Warm Ischemic Porcine Kidneys assessed by Ex-Vivo Machine Perfusion and Renal Transplant Model";
- From Dr. Griesemer's lab, Dr. Karina Bruestle will present "Treg and Bone Marrow Infusion Promotes Survival Of Donor Kidney Grafted Months After Disappearance Of Mixed Chimerism" , Monday, June 3, 4:45-5:06 p.m. in room 310 during the Tolerance/Immune Deviation oral session, as well as a poster entitled "Ex vivo Resection and Autologous Liver Transplantation As Management Concept For Extensive Malignancy" during the Surgical Issues: All Organs session, June 3, 6-7 p.m. in Hall C+D;
- in addition, Dr. Nathaly Llore will showcase her poster entitled, "Donor-Specific Tregs Prolong Peripheral Chimerism in Baboons Receiving GalTKO hCD47-tg Porcine Peripheral Blood Stem Cells", during the Xenotransplantation poster session D, Tuesday, June 4th from 6-7 p.m.
- From Dr. Sykes' lab, Dr. Jianing Fu will present Promotion of Chimerism by Lymphohematopoietic Graft-versus-Host Responses in Patients Receiving Intestinal Transplantation" June 4th, 4:42-4:54 p.m., and Grace Nauman will present "TCR Transgenes to Understand Xenotolerance Induction" during the poster session on Xenotransplantation Tuesday, June 4th, 6-7 p.m.